Traffic traveling between the two networks is encrypted by one VPN gateway, then decrypted by the other VPN gateway. This protects your data as it travels over the Internet.
- Cloud VPN provides an SLA of 99.9% service availability.
- Cloud VPN supports site-to-site VPN. You can have multiple tunnels to a single VPN gateway.
- Cloud VPN supports static routes for managing traffic between your instances and your existing infrastructure.
- Cloud VPN supports both IKEv1 and IKEv2 using a shared secret (IKE pre-shared key).
- Cloud VPN uses ESP in Tunnel mode with authentication. Cloud VPN does not support AH or ESP in Transport mode.