According to Global Web Index*, more than half a billion people (24% of the world’s internet population) have tried or are currently using VPN services. According to the research, the primary reasons for people to use a VPN are:
– To access better entertainment content (38%)
– To keep anonymity while browsing (30%)
– To access restricted networks and sites in my country (28%)
– To access restricted sites at work (27%)
– To communicate with friends/family abroad (24%)
– To access restricted news websites in my country (22%)
According to the research, young people are leading the way when it comes to VPN usage, with almost one third of people between 16-34 having used a VPN.
If you encounter connection refused and unable to load resource: software/avctKVM.jar when use Dell iDrac, Downgrade to Java 7 u21 (remove...
You need to double check your current active account and make sure your current active account have that permission. Or else you need to g...
How to fix: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.logging.log4j.ThreadContext.getThreadContextMap()Check whether an older version of the log4j-api module is also on the classpath and it is loaded before the newer version.
A new artificial intelligence program could make land borders across Europe more secure. When a pilot program begins next month, an avatar -...