- Login to your Gmail account.
- Then you will see setting option near your profile on the right side of the web page.
- After clicking on setting click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Now click on the Enable POP for all mail option.
- After clicking on save changes now, you are done with it open the Outlook in your windows.
- Now press on the Tools menu and open Accounts.
- Select the Email tab and press on new.
- Type the desired name in the Display name box and then click on next button.
- Now in the email box enter your gmail email ID and press Next button.
- Type pop.gmail.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server.
- Now type smtp.gmail.com in Outgoing (SMTP) server and then click on Next button.
- Enter your email and password and then press on next button.
- Click on the finish button.
- Now go to the pop.gmail.com under the account and then click on properties.
- Then click on Advanced button.
- Now check on the “This server requires a secure connection (SSL) box".
- In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field you have to type 465.
- In the incoming mail check on the This server requires a secure connection (SSL) box and then change the port to 995.
How To Backup Your Gmail Account to Outlook
If you encounter connection refused and unable to load resource: software/avctKVM.jar when use Dell iDrac, Downgrade to Java 7 u21 (remove...
You need to double check your current active account and make sure your current active account have that permission. Or else you need to g...
How to fix: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.logging.log4j.ThreadContext.getThreadContextMap()Check whether an older version of the log4j-api module is also on the classpath and it is loaded before the newer version.
A new artificial intelligence program could make land borders across Europe more secure. When a pilot program begins next month, an avatar -...