- Requires a warrant for content.
- Tells users about government data requests.
- Publishes transparency reports.
- Publishes law enforcement guidelines.
- Fights for user privacy rights in courts.
- Fights for user privacy rights in Congress.
The EFF site "Who Has Your Back" awards companies gold stars based on each of these six criteria
If you encounter connection refused and unable to load resource: software/avctKVM.jar when use Dell iDrac, Downgrade to Java 7 u21 (remove...
You need to double check your current active account and make sure your current active account have that permission. Or else you need to g...
How to fix: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.logging.log4j.ThreadContext.getThreadContextMap()Check whether an older version of the log4j-api module is also on the classpath and it is loaded before the newer version.
A new artificial intelligence program could make land borders across Europe more secure. When a pilot program begins next month, an avatar -...